Committees and Caucuses
Rep. Ken Buck (CO-04) serves on the House Judiciary Committee and the House Foreign Affairs Committee. He serves as the Ranking Member on the House Judiciary Subcommittee of Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law.
- House Judiciary Committee
- Ranking Member - Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law Subcommittee
- Immigration and Citizenship Subcommittee
- House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Asia, The Pacific, and Nonproliferation Subcommittee
Rep. Ken Buck also serves on several caucuses, groups that work together to achieve certain legislative goals.
- Article I Caucus (founder)
- Reformers Caucus (founder)
- Taiwan Caucus
- Western Caucus
- Diabetes Caucus
- Semiconductor Caucus
- Sportsmen's Caucus
- Beef Caucus
- Fertilizer Caucus
- Internet Caucus
- Singapore Caucus
- Armenia Caucus
- Friends of Denmark Caucus
- Recording Arts and Sciences Caucus
Rep. Ken Buck also participates in the Congressional Values Action Team.